After a brief hiatus due to illness, I am back. Today, I would like to begin talking about one of my favorite holidays: Christmas. For those of you who don’t celebrate Christmas, it is probably your least favorite time of the year. Everyone shoves reindeer and Santa Clause at you. No matter what though, it is the season of giving. I am a big believer in the self gift, because it’s not just important to love those around you. You should love yourself.
On that lovely note, I am going to make my beauty wish list. These will be products that I am desperate to get my hands on. So let’s get right into it:
1) Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Longer Foundation: Retailing at $48 USD, this foundation has been approved by glamelifeguru, which always puts a product on my wishlist. I am on the hunting for the best foundation possible for my wedding. Foundation is my favorite product to try and the most important to any look.
2) Briogeo Ultimate Hair Goals Best of Briogeo Kit: This is the most raved about hair brand this year. Retailing at $39 USD, this kit includes a micro-exfoliating shampoo, deep conditioning mask, leave in conditioning spray, and heat protectant. This kit sounds like it has some of the best products. The micro-exfoliating shampoo is something that has been on my radar for awhile.
3) Tartelette Vault: Three killer eye shadow palettes. The Toasted Palette has been well-reviewed since it launched. The matte palette would be a great staple in anyone’s eye shadow collection. Each palette is sold for $46 USD, but the vault with three classic palettes is sold for $100 USD.
4) Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp: This $12 USD product would allow me to have that wrist tattoo of a star that I crave without any commitment. It would be a great stocking stuffer for a makeup lover or artist.
5) Kopari Lip Balm: I will admit that $12 USD seems a little steep for a lip balm, but for a great lip balm that doesn’t require using your fingers? I’m willing to pay a little more.
What’s on your wishlist? Share down below!